Submission Guidelines for Research Proposals involving Human Participants
- The research proposal should be strictly prepared as per the recommendations given under the "tabs" General instructions.
- All pages in the research proposals should be numbered i.e. should have page number.
- All references of research proposal should be quoted in Vancouver style.
- The informed consent form should have mobile number of the P Is along with provision of two witnesses.
- Further, all those who want to get ethical clearance should visit webpage of PUIEC periodically to know updated information about the meeting.
There are two steps for submission which are:
- Step 1 involves download the form from below metnioned link:.
Please note important points for Step 1
It is an initial & Mandatory step for submission of Research Proposal for Ethical Review by PUIEC and should be attached with the proposal.
One should only start filling up this form when the Research Proposal is ready in all respect (Normally it means that when the same is approved by Department Research Degree Committee i.e. RDC). The approval letter of department RDC is compulsory before ethical approval is sought from PUIEC.
The submission is NOT complete without submission of hard copy at PUIEC office after filling this form.
- Step 2 involves submitting the duly filled application for initial review (See Form: Application for initial review) with all the relevant Annexures 1 to 13 along with hard copies (13 copies) of complete research proposals in the office of Member Secretary (Convener) of PUIEC.